AFTERCARE: ESSENTIAL CONTINUING SUPPORT
Upon completion of our program, we offer a variety of tools for continuing care.
- Monthly Alumni meetings – Tres Vistas alumni can come together with staff on a regular basis to discuss progress, plan activities, have fun and fellowship We also volunteer as a group in the local community.
- Online TVR Alumni Blog – a 24/7 way to connect with fellow alumni and staff where we share milestones, daily affirmations, gratitude lists and much more.
- Volunteer Activities at Tres Visas – Another aspect of recovery is giving back and being of service. We give our Alumni the opportunity to lead some of the groups that they participated in while in treatment.
- After 90 days sobriety and/or completion of our program, our clients lead groups such as Horticulture Therapy, Art Therapy, speaker panels and yoga.
- SoberLink – SoberLink is a breathilizer device that is available for accountability at the client’s discretion. This monitoring system sends private messages to the clients support system to update them on their test results daily.