A FULL RANGE OF DRUG ADDICTION TREATMENT PROGRAMS IN ORANGE COUNTY
Tres Vistas Recovery offers the following substance abuse and addiction treatments:
- Medically Assisted Detox – The Tres Vistas Medically Assisted Detox program is multidisciplinary in scope and individualized in approach. Tres Vistas Recovery along with it’s detox/residential state license has acquired incidental medical services license allowing us to utilize different medical procedures to help you through detox and make it more comfortable.
- Residential Treatment – Residential Treatment is the highest and most comprehensive level of care provided at Tres Vistas Recovery, and it focuses on your physical and emotional stabilization. This inpatient and live-in treatment program will provide you with the knowledge, therapy, counseling, support and tools needed to live a life free of substance dependency.
- Partial Hospitalization – Partial hospitalization is a nonresidential treatment program that is hospital-based. The program provides diagnostic and treatment services on a level of intensity similar to an inpatient program, but on less than a 24-hour basis.
- Intensive Outpatient – Designed for individuals who are ready to return to work, school, or other responsibilities; have a support system; and can manage their medications. Treatment generally lasts three hours per day and 3-5 days a week.
- Family Services – Addiction is a family disease – not only does the addict or alcoholic suffer as a result substance abuse; but so too do the loved ones who struggle to make sense of the world they find themselves entangled in. Whether the addict or alcoholic finds their way to help or not, the journey as a loved one is a painful experience and often one with more questions than answers. The Tres Vistas Family program provides the family support as they go through the healing process.
- Aftercare– Detox and Treatment are the beginning steps to a journey of recovery. Tres Vistas has developed a step by step approach to supporting the client and the family to longterm recovery.
- Post Treatment Monitoring provided by Headrick Medical Center
Learn More About Our Programs
A Broad Array of Therapeutic Modalities
All treatment programs are tailored to meet the needs of each individual, with a plethora of effective therapeutic modalities available to stimulate your mind and spirit and aid your recovery process. These include gestalt, art therapy, yoga, massage, acupuncture, meditation, writing, relapse prevention, horticultural therapy and many more. Recreational activities are also offered as an integral part of the program.
Like every individual, each addiction is unique. A dedicated therapist and team of top clinicians will take the time to understand your unique circumstances and needs. Afterwards, an integrated recovery plan will be developed specifically for you by your case manager.
- Medically-supervised detoxification – Before your rehabilitation can begin, you must cleanse your body so that you can begin to heal your body, mind and spirit. This is why the first step is generally a medically-supervised detoxification.Tres Vistas’ LVN will stay with you each day during the detox process. You will be continuously monitored for your safety and comfort, and steps (including, if appropriate, the use of NAD) will be taken to reduce your withdrawal symptoms.
- Rehabilitation and recovery – After detoxification, the therapeutic work of rehabilitation and recovery begins. Individual and small group counseling sessions will help you unlock the deeply hidden causes of your addictions and help you address any psychological disorders.You will attend 12-Step Recovery group meetings, participate in various physical activities that will help make the body strong again, take part in various creative activities to engage your inner self, and learn coping mechanisms to help you survive stressors unencumbered and free of self-medicating.
- Transition and aftercare – Treatment continues with transition and aftercare, which are as important to the recovery process as the rehabilitation experience itself. Your Tres Vistas Recovery team will be here to support and guide you every step of the way to recovery, providing the most advanced and integrated treatment options.