AFTERCARE: ESSENTIAL CONTINUING SUPPORT
Upon completion of our program, we offer a variety of tools for continuing care.
- Monthly Alumni meetings – Tres Vistas alumni can come together with staff on a regular basis to discuss progress, plan activities, have fun and fellowship We also volunteer as a group in the local community.
- Online TVR Alumni Blog – a 24/7 way to connect with fellow alumni and staff where we share milestones, daily affirmations, gratitude lists and much more.
- Volunteer Activities at Tres Visas – Another aspect of recovery is giving back and being of service. We give our Alumni the opportunity to lead some of the groups that they participated in while in treatment.
- After 90 days sobriety and/or completion of our program, our clients lead groups such as Horticulture Therapy, Art Theray, speaker panels and yoga.
- SoberLink – SoberLink is breathilizer device that is available for accountability at the clients discretion. This monitoring system sends private messages to the cliets support system to update them on their test results daily .